Attending quality early learning programs for children ages birth to six creates positive short and long- term impacts for success in school and life. Santa Clara County’s schools are committed to providing high-quality preschool, transitional kindergarten (TK), and kindergarten.
TK-12 public education programs are free and open to all regardless of immigration status.
- Learn how and where to enroll in preschool, transitional kindergarten, and kindergarten programs
- Understand the differences between preschool, transitional kindergarten, and kindergarten
- Understand general documentation that is needed for enrollment
- Learn about the positive impact of consistent attendance and enrollment in early learning for school readiness
- Transition to Kindergarten Parent Guide
- Registering for Kindergarten Brochure
- Early Learning Enrollment Options in Santa Clara County