If you need more information about other community resources, the SCC R&R Program can help you find the resources or information you are looking for. Below is a list of some available health and development resources available in Santa Clara County. You will also find additional online resources to support the health and development of your child.
If you need more help finding a resource, our R&R Program Specialists would be happy to help you. You can contact the SCC R&R Program directly at 669-212-KIDS (5437) or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Healthier Kids Foundation
- Vision, dental, oral health screening and connects families to early intervention services.
- Health Care for Early Learners
- Community Health Clinics
First 5 Santa Clara Family Resource Centers
FIRST 5 Santa Clara County operates many Family Resource Centers across the county which provide families with fun and educational parent and child activities, nutrition and wellness programs for the whole family, developmental screenings for ages birth to 5, parent and caregiver workshops, and much more! Find a center near you.
- To learn about vaccinations by age and vaccination locations in our county visit you the Santa Clara County Office of Education’s Steps for Success website.
- To learn more about immunizations requirements, visit Shots for School
- Recommended immunizations for ages 0-6
- Vaccination clinics and vaccination information in Santa Clara County
Comprehensive Community Resource Guide
- Inclusion Collaborative
- Parents Helping Parents (PHP)
- San Andreas Regional Center (SARC)
- Infant Development Association of California
First 5 California
- First 5 California – California’s Parenting Website
- Parenting and Covid-19: Helping Families Navigate the Pandemic